Translation and Localization Sales Process Workshop in Prague on June 21 & 22, 2022. Sign up HERE.
Date: June 21 – 22, 2022
Location: Všestudy, Czech Republic. 30 minutes from Prague.
When looking to increase your sales volume, would it be helpful if your Sales, Marketing, Project Management and Managerial teams could:
- Consistently develop opportunities that align with your core competencies?
- Accurately assess the stage that the prospect/customer is in during the buying cycle?
- Increase the potential to cross-sell or bundle additional services and languages into projects?
Brought to you by Nimdzi Insights and Flannery Sales Systems, this is a workshop specifically for companies in the translation and localization field. The methodology driving this course is applicable across any industry. In this workshop, we will be pulling conversation topics around:
- language services
- language service providers
- language service buyers
- language technology
- localization workflows
- localization departments and global programs
You are invited to participate in the Translation and Localization Sales Process Workshop, created and delivered by Nimdzi Insights and Flannery Sales Systems. Our combined team has conducted this program for over 15 years, in 7 countries with hundreds of attendees.
Topics in the workshop include:
- Prospecting for new revenue
- Identifying business objectives and establishing value
- Accessing key players
- Managing an evaluation timeline
- Negotiating and closing opportunities while maintaining your margins.
Each of these topics is aligned with a key selling skill. Attendees will practice in the Workshop and through an online portal for continuous reinforcement.
Training does not drive results.
Get on a call with your coach and practice what you have learned. For every 3 participants, there will be 1 dedicated coach for breakout sessions during the workshop and post-follow-up opportunities to continue training with your coaches.
Pricing and Special Offers
Workshop price: 2,500 USD per registrant
Nimdzi Partners: 1,875 USD (25% discount) per registrant
Partner Associations (TINA, Women in Localization, EAGLS, Elia, AASL, ATC, 20% discount): 2,000 USD
Group bookings: 2,100 USD (reach out to John Flannery to speak about your company’s special group offer email@example.com )