https://www.drive-revenue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/flannery_logo_color.png 0 0 John Flannery https://www.drive-revenue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/flannery_logo_color.png John Flannery2014-08-21 15:54:312014-08-21 15:54:31John E Flannery Invited to Speak at a Local AME Event
John E Flannery, President of Flannery Sales Systems, has been invited to present at a San Diego event sponsored by the Association for Manufacturing Excellence (AME).
AME is the premier organization for the exchange of knowledge in enterprise excellence. Members come together to explore Lean thinking and other enterprise improvement methods, network and exchange best practices.
During this event, John will be presenting ideas for building a lean, customer-focused sales process and discussing how sales and operations can work together to support business planning.
- What does a customer-focused sales process look like?
- What are the ins and outs of operations planning?
- How can operations glean information from field sales (and vice versa) in order to optimize internal resources?
- What are the key leading indicators from the customers that help to allocate resources
- How can other departments benefit from this information?
The event will take place from 8am – noon on October 21. For more information or to register, visit the event page.